ISSUE
Thursday, January 04, 2007, 1:30 PM

sumone`s accusing me
Itago nlang nten xa s name na "pig"..y?.xe pag nkita mo xa..un ang unang ppsok sa mind mo..she thinks im her so called"bitch killah"..d nerves ha!..kung magi2ng hater man ako ng isang tao hnd xa pipiliin ko.tga pulot lng ng basura ko.yaykz!..



to clear things out:

I dont know you!..and wala kong plan makilala ka. It doesnt mean na pag tinawag kitang baboy,pig,fats ako na un..look at urself..khit cno db.un ung sasabhin sau..and my LMAO..?!gawd!..everybody knows that na.. di mo pa ba alam un?..


Its just a shame that people are accusing me with no definite evidence kunno..haha:).Im not affected though as I can actually type this things out.hahahaha:).






Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Driving myself crazy
  • schools uncool
  • bored.
  • .good start.
  • ACCUSED
  • Piece of shit.
  • Insecurities
  • tired.hate.want.doubt/love,miss,thank.
  • conversation with my sister
  • damn it!


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas