I miss you so bad.
Monday, March 31, 2008, 8:10 AM

Im missing him sobra, Im sobrang healed na talaga after ng unofficial-obvious break-up namen. I could say na naka-move on na talaga ko. Pero everytime may place,things na nakakapag remind saken of him sobrang na totorete ako. I reminisced all our sad and good memories. Sobrang dami naming naging ups and downs. How we fight everyday, before we sleep. err! sobrang nababaliw na naman ako,sometimes I even cry pa whenever I hear our song and recently lang I dreamt and it was him.



Wala na kaming communication, as in WALA talaga. I chose that so we can move-on na talaga. Pero sometimes naiinis ako bakit ko ginawa yun. I even mourne sometimes whenever Im alone in my bedroom.Nakaka-miss yung mga text messages nia, phone calls.Before I hung up he`ll say "wait,wait! I love you so much! sobrang mahal na mahal kita. Goodnight!" awww! Im crying right now,;(

I will not deny the fact na sobrang mahal ko parin xa even if I moved on na. May space parin xa sa heart ko na hindi na talaga maaalis. err! parang Cancer? kumalat na ung cancer cells all over my body na no chance na talaga xa matanggal.:( Naiintindihan nio ba ko? all you bloggers out there?



Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Love song
  • I dont know
  • Category:Video GamesGenre: Role-PlayingConsole:Pla...
  • movie update
  • LOSER EVERR!!!
  • THE EYE.
  • ever ever after by Carrie Underwood
  • a so little UPDATE
  • I AM LEGEND
  • someones watching over me


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas