a so little UPDATE
Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 7:00 AM

MY SO NICE LIFE. Ive been so busy completing my requirements for the enrollment this coming April. haha! back to college again. I know Im a happy go lucky person but thats gonna end . ;))

AMERICAN IDOL.Ramiele Malubay got into the top12. yihee! I hope she can make it on top6.

DAD IN INDONESIA.
My so busy and loving dad is still in Indonesia. He will be back by the 20th. And will go to Turkey by April. hihi.;D

BB.PILIPINAS. hello to what? Ms. Janina whateverrrr. Our Bb. Pilipinas Ms. World was a shame. MALI MALI ANG GRAMMAR! Well, Im just straight to what I think.I mean, hello? I know we are not all perfect. Even us, mali mali ang Ingles. But to think na sumali xa sa pageant na ganyan? and she`s a mass communication student pa. WOW!


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • I AM LEGEND
  • someones watching over me
  • RAMIELLE MALUBAY NUDE PHOTO
  • Kady Malloy- Groovy kind of love
  • WELCOME SCHOOL
  • EUROPE IS LOVE.
  • youre so vain by Brooke White
  • dad`s flight tomorrow afternoon
  • New layout.
  • quote for this night ;)


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas