Grand Alumni Homecoming!
Friday, January 19, 2007, 3:25 PM

"January 27, 2007, Saturday1PM onwards :)-from Sir Louie"
Uh!yesh..Ill get to see nnman my highschool classmates..sana lang hnd aku busy busyhan nun..haha.sana mkahabol..and sana kompleto ang Mhulhandheezz..yesh.Mhulhandheez,hahaha.thats the name of our tropa in back in highschool.weve known each othersince first year.and thank God we are still alive..haha.eventhoungh lizz(canada) and april (spain).Im still happy.:).because my connexion pdin.ayt?!..wee..


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Gran turismo with my dad
  • Update
  • you`ve been missed.
  • edwards 17th birthday
  • ISSUE
  • Driving myself crazy
  • schools uncool
  • bored.
  • .good start.
  • ACCUSED


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas