Last song syndrome
Friday, January 18, 2008, 5:56 AM



for my new found angels(barkada)I love our song..[nakanaks...]
ipapakilala ko sila, pag my hub na ko. SOON.:D


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • weird?cool?things about me
  • Update. atlast!
  • pasalubong.
  • frustrated.stucked.confused.loved
  • Grand Alumni Homecoming!
  • Gran turismo with my dad
  • Update
  • you`ve been missed.
  • edwards 17th birthday
  • ISSUE


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas