New layout.
Friday, February 29, 2008, 6:16 AM

Its been a good week for me. I finally finish my new layout. Voila! I had a hardtime editing this one.*whew! So many thanks to blogskins.com. hahaha

UPDATE.I am currently reading a book of Paul Coelho`s Witch of Portobello. Its quite interesting to read so Im gonna try it.

Univ apps. Im still undecided if I will pursue BS Nursing or Physical Therapy.

Savings. Im running out of money here.geez!

ZTE deal scandal. omg! Im effin interested in this particular issue. although its the same old government issue. I truly admire Lozada for breaking his silence. I picture him as Chavit Singson who was also once a star witness on the Impeachment of Erap. Now, here comes another. Today, an Interfaith rally was held on Makati.400thousand people join the rally. Is this a sign of people power again? Oh my!

Love. shoot!I got one here. but Im not interested for now, sorry! ;))




Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • quote for this night ;)
  • Surprise, surprise!
  • SINGLE AND HEALED
  • University Hopping
  • AGAIN, A HALF PINAY GOT INTO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP24
  • HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!
  • Last song syndrome
  • weird?cool?things about me
  • Update. atlast!
  • pasalubong.


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas