University Hopping
Sunday, February 17, 2008, 6:21 AM

The weather had been cold all week and I super enjoy my sleep the whole week. hahaha ) My Valentines this month was the worst. I dont know if the reason is Im single cos as of now I love being single.

Yesterday, Marj and I gone to Manila for her test results at CEU (Cebtra Escolar University) and as expected she made it! She passed BS NURSING. and then after that we go straight to UST (University of Sto. Tomas) for her interview, but unfortunately her Interview is rescheduled due to incomplete requirements. She have to go back by 23 of February. We chill at the Mall of Asia. sip caramel and mocha frapp and then we window shop and see nothing. haha. The day was just really tiring cos wer both bankrupt. ;(


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • AGAIN, A HALF PINAY GOT INTO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP24
  • HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!
  • Last song syndrome
  • weird?cool?things about me
  • Update. atlast!
  • pasalubong.
  • frustrated.stucked.confused.loved
  • Grand Alumni Homecoming!
  • Gran turismo with my dad
  • Update


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas