SINGLE AND HEALED
Thursday, February 21, 2008, 6:54 AM

Wow! I thought Im going to be inactive again for ages.hahaha ;))

I am officially declaring myself as SINGLE AND PROUD. yihee ;)) Im finally recovered kids! from all the issues and heartbreak I`ve recently encounter last November. Its really fulfilling for me. I thought Im not going to get through this. I am so much,super,over, happy! that I finally see the light ;)) haha.*drool!! Goodbye sadness and mournings and cryings! Im effin sick of those acts! I deserve to be happy now. right?

Right now, Im enjoying myself and my new found barkada clubbers. yihaa! and my family specially my sister! Shes always there through the ups and downs and making my everyday!

I learned:
1. This is not the end.
2. Make your everyday out of it.
3. Love yourself MORE.
4. Be thankful of what you have right now [family,friends]




Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • University Hopping
  • AGAIN, A HALF PINAY GOT INTO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP24
  • HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!
  • Last song syndrome
  • weird?cool?things about me
  • Update. atlast!
  • pasalubong.
  • frustrated.stucked.confused.loved
  • Grand Alumni Homecoming!
  • Gran turismo with my dad


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas