WELCOME SCHOOL
Tuesday, March 04, 2008, 4:41 AM

These young people are my classmates in a welcome school in Neuchatel, Switzerland and those three are my teachers in French and Aleman ( German). its 35 minutes awayfrom our house at Peseux by cable bus.



A Welcome school is teaching foreign students Switzerland`s languages (French,Aleman). Studying at that school was really a great experience for me. I get to see different race of people. Socializing with them although most of them doesn`t know how to speak english. Theyre races were Brazilian[small girl wearing white jacket],German-swiss([ower most middle],2 Thais [Upper most 3rd and the 5th],turkish[girlwearing a maong jacket], Portugese[girl wearing dark blue jacket and light blue shirt], 2 Hungarians [2nd row,3rd and 4th] and African [little boy wearing light blue sweater]. I cant recall some of they`re races. But I still can recall some of their names.;))

We`ve had alot of great time. We`ve all gone to the lake riding a big yacht, Eating french bread with them at break and riding at the cable bus with them. That was a great bond! I really enjoyed they`re company.

We just proved that even though we have different race and languages. We still get to understand each other,laughed at each others jokes and gestures.

Oh my! I really wanna go back there. I missed them *cries. The photo was taken by my mom. After my sister and me flew to Philippines. We didnt get to see them before we go and Got back there last last New Year.


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • EUROPE IS LOVE.
  • youre so vain by Brooke White
  • dad`s flight tomorrow afternoon
  • New layout.
  • quote for this night ;)
  • Surprise, surprise!
  • SINGLE AND HEALED
  • University Hopping
  • AGAIN, A HALF PINAY GOT INTO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP24
  • HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas