EUROPE IS LOVE.
Monday, March 03, 2008, 6:06 AM

Im missing Switzerland, Holland and France. Its been a year since we lived there for months. We are always planning of going back there again but due to some of my dad`s job reasons we still cant go. My dad is currently at Jakarta, Indonesia and then after a month he`ll be flying to turkey and then after a month again he will go to Warsaw, Poland and then back to Indonesia.(Nakakahilo!) As of now, yun pa lang ang alam kong Itinerary niya. My gaaad!



At Paris, Weve gone to Arc de triomphe, Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre dame church, Disneyland and the Grande Arc. We had lots of photos and videos but obciously I cant put it all here.haha ;)



At Switzerland, We lived in Neuchatel,Switzerland for about a year (to sum up). This country is such a great place to live although its too expensive to live here.


There are lots of many great places on Earth I wanna go to. I mean, I dont want to just be stuck here in Pinas.But, travel and explore each and every countries.



Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • youre so vain by Brooke White
  • dad`s flight tomorrow afternoon
  • New layout.
  • quote for this night ;)
  • Surprise, surprise!
  • SINGLE AND HEALED
  • University Hopping
  • AGAIN, A HALF PINAY GOT INTO THE AMERICAN IDOL TOP24
  • HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY!
  • Last song syndrome


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas