bigsmallnew update!!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008, 7:31 AM

Me and my sister wer planning to go swimming. Yea, Just the two of us! haha. Sweet.Kaming dalawa lang! hahaha. Im hoping lang na sana na hindi kami mag-away at mag sabunutan don! Yea, walang araw na hindi kami nag-aaway! My mom call us "Amazona" hahaha.

Inside our Ref. Look! haha. Bunch of yummmmy chocolates. Im on diet pa naman, Not! haha. Basta hindi ako pwede ng sweets
and dapat ung kinakain ko 0% fat! Nakakaasarr, Everytime I open the Refrigerator ung chocolates ung sumasalubong sakin.. Grabeng tempting! errrrrr. Pero well, Im happy to say na kahit sa isa man lang na nanjan wala pakong kinakaen! hahaha. :)

MY New PSP (slim). My dad bought me a slim when he went to Indonesia last week. Its quite handy than the regular Psp. Its nice! Im still playing Silent hill eh ;( But thanks Dad!! ;) *mwwwaaaah!

MY New low-cut Chuck taylors!. Usually my dad tastes on chucks are not my type lagi, kaya sometimes nakatiwangwang lang xa sa room ko.Pero look naman,Oh Great! These two are so effin cool! I love it! The Black Chucks is like a super thin leather, ang nice! I love it! The other one is an Old school like.right? coooool! Thanks again dad! ;))



Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Bleeding love-Leona Lewis
  • Hello Ms. World!
  • Meet the spartans.
  • Pinoy Big brother Teen Edition Plus
  • I miss you so bad.
  • Love song
  • I dont know
  • Category:Video GamesGenre: Role-PlayingConsole:Pla...
  • movie update
  • LOSER EVERR!!!


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas