AMEICAN IDOL 2008- DAVID COOK
Thursday, May 22, 2008, 7:56 AM

The American Idol.The day was so unexpected but David Cook's Win was as expected!Its 1pm I think,I was browsing by the television and poof! I saw Ryan Seacrest saying " The American Idol 2008 is David...." Whooahh! I didn't saw that coming, I thought the streaming is going to be by evening 6pm. Nice! So there, David Cook won! And yea, he deserves to win! He has the originality of a singer and an X-factor! His sex appeal is so flowing, supper hot! esp. the time he sang Marriah Carrey's "Always be my baby" in his own version. Ugh, his voice gives me the chills! grrrr.He's the best! XD Im too tamad to watch the replay soooooĆ¼!

I love you David Cook!! *smooches

-Shella,18 :D



Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Iron Man
  • what is MALAS?
  • and these are the lines.
  • Candy Blog awards 2008- Im on the semifinals!!!
  • Ang araw ko.
  • ( things you dont't know
  • my date this summer!
  • Tv series watched [reviews]
  • MAC ARTHUR
  • the problem


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas