what is MALAS?
Monday, May 19, 2008, 7:01 AM

Last week was uber hell! It was a mess, a total mess! and TODAY!

It starts May14. My mom to told me to check dad's ATM and withdraw 5k. So I went to BPI-Bayan to check and then withdraw but then the machine hunged! and voila! I panicked. I went straight to BPI-Welcome to withdraw there and then the machine hunged again. The 3rd time I withdraw the money finally came out. And then naisip ko hindi ako nag balance inquiry. So chineck ko, shoot! 11k nalang ang laman! lahat rebate!! ;S

May 16. Bagyong Cosme came? Basta bagyo xa. Errr! There's no Internet connection tuloy ;( I want to edit pa naman the layout in my multiply and here in blogger.

May 17. Bagyo! Bagyo! Bagyo!

Today! Super kamalasan ang dala ko. We were driving by Emilio Aguinaldo going to RC for highschool yearbook and then poof! Checkpoint! Im holidong students licence lang ;( The police were about to impound it. Pero I used my charm so they wont impound it or give us ticket for violations ;D *smart! ;D The heavy rain fell out from the sky and poof! Stranded.

[photo was taken in lalaan2]




Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • and these are the lines.
  • Candy Blog awards 2008- Im on the semifinals!!!
  • Ang araw ko.
  • ( things you dont't know
  • my date this summer!
  • Tv series watched [reviews]
  • MAC ARTHUR
  • the problem
  • bigsmallnew update!!
  • Bleeding love-Leona Lewis


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas