Ang araw ko.
Wednesday, May 07, 2008, 8:22 AM

As usual, I didn't use my time productively. ;D Pero I will tell you how my day was!

Im infront of the monitor for 6 hours na. Without even going to the c.r to pee. ;p And then I was using my friend's friend account to view the pbb's multiply site via her account. I saw someone copying all my statements sa multiply. Ughh, at first nacornihan ako sa kanya, parang may magawa lang xang non-sense sa araw na yon and then I found myself laughing at him. Imagine? nag eeffort xang iview ung account ko using his friends' account para malaman ung mga statements ko. Para matawa ung nakaka-relate? hobbie?xp HAHAHA! Ur using your time unproductively too? wow!

Then I make kwento that to my sister and wer like "kasi sawa na xa sa "galore thingy" nia which is JOLOGS.Wala na xang ibang ma-copy." I said "Oo, livin...hahaha! tamang bored sa buhay!"

Alam mo Marcova, gets na kita kayo ni pugad baboy! xp. I bet you'll going to copy this nanaman? hahaha ;D Goodluck!



Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • ( things you dont't know
  • my date this summer!
  • Tv series watched [reviews]
  • MAC ARTHUR
  • the problem
  • bigsmallnew update!!
  • Bleeding love-Leona Lewis
  • Hello Ms. World!
  • Meet the spartans.
  • Pinoy Big brother Teen Edition Plus


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas