Many to mention
Monday, May 26, 2008, 4:20 AM

I wasn't able to blog this past few days because of the weird internet connection in our place. I've been calling Smartbro Technical Support (*1888) But the operator always keeping me on hold! So right now, Im taking my chances. ;)Ughh, where will I start?
LIFE.
Enrolled! last April pa pala, but still not ready for school! Im missing someone alot! Missing my myspace mares and pares (esp. Jyl,Sah,Kris,xtian,jayr and ems) But Im gonna say Im so much excited na cos Jyl and Sah are going to be my schoolmates! Oh yesss! Alavit. Jyl is going to graduate this SY na so Im going to be with her as much as possible. Super Mare! Darn, Miss na kita bruha! :D Kris naman, parang tanga, wala na!you are so much missed! Xtian and Jr, we talk alot! Super busy with their lovelife soooooĆ¼! Ems ems ems, Mishoooooo! Nursing nadin ako, apir!


So recently into Gossip Girl! haha! Adore Blaire!Chuck is the Maniac, haha! Super late ko ng napanood toh. Is there a season 2 dvd na ba? Cos I'm dying to watch it!

Who am I? thats the secret I will never tell. You know you love me!

xo xo,
-Gossip Girl

Feeeeler! Nah. Im just into Gossip girl's line duuud! haha. TV series review soon!;)




Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • AMEICAN IDOL 2008- DAVID COOK
  • Iron Man
  • what is MALAS?
  • and these are the lines.
  • Candy Blog awards 2008- Im on the semifinals!!!
  • Ang araw ko.
  • ( things you dont't know
  • my date this summer!
  • Tv series watched [reviews]
  • MAC ARTHUR


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas