updating.not!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009, 1:10 AM

I visited my blog for some no reasons. Akala ko nawala na xa. but then hindi pa. not blogging the past few?many months dahil sa school,friends,projects deadline,vices=edward. aw? ehehe :)

sa dami kong iuupdate, hindi ko alam knug san ako magsstart.

Life. Steady lang for now,nakuha na din namin ung dream house :)

Love. Steady din.45 months na kami :D one word lang yan "mapagtimpi"

...will update more chikas!


Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • SADDEST BIRTHDAY.
  • Eraserheads reunion concert!
  • APDEYTT
  • Be a part of Project Proud Filipino
  • Gossip Girl- News flash
  • long way to go
  • Many to mention
  • AMEICAN IDOL 2008- DAVID COOK
  • Iron Man
  • what is MALAS?


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas