long way to go
Monday, June 02, 2008, 3:54 AM

Hey bloggers! At last, I finally updated my blog! The connection was really an ass lately. So right now, I'm taking my chances AGAIN.

So its already June2. College life is coming my way again and I really hope this course (BS Nursing) is the right one for me. I'm too tired of shifting courses and makipagsapalaran AGAIN. But hone
stly, I'm quite definite that this one is the last course that I'm going to take! Yey! Although I'm not really good in Anatomy. I feel that BS Nursing is the right one for me, and YEP! I'm going to be BUSY na . So maybe I wont be able to blog or go online every time of the day. Busy busy-han na ulit! Pero I will try to share my experiences maybe, once a week! How I struggle,battle,explore,rumble for my life!. hehe. I kid!

Feeling good mood eh? Not really. I'm really depressed right now, I really can't help it!Its not about the internet connection. hehehe. I sometimes find myself crying whene
ver I go to bed and when I reminisce something so memorable. Im so young but I feel so old. I suppose to enjoy it. We talk the other night on the phone, He texted me and then I called him. The bitterness is present whenever I break the ice. I really miss him!

And this photo is for my ever dearest sister Marj since she made an entry about me to her cute blog.


Anyways, link her naman to your blog. Yan! promoting your blog. ;) Marj's Blog







Proud Filipina!
Nursing woopie

Photobucket
Photobucket
this blog is best viewed in Mozzila firefox
fast facts




  • Im a movie buff.
  • a gamer eg.RPG
  • I can sleep for 24 straight hours.
  • I hate cats specially those kittens, they give me the creeps.
  • Im a fan of Maria Sharapova.
  • I adore Wentworth Miller
  • I rarely watch Pinoy movies and telenovelas.
  • I dont do house chores.
  • I go to the salon 5x/month
  • I collect gadgets
  • I enjoy clubbing right now.
  • Im now SINGLE.
Health rolls



my past

  • Many to mention
  • AMEICAN IDOL 2008- DAVID COOK
  • Iron Man
  • what is MALAS?
  • and these are the lines.
  • Candy Blog awards 2008- Im on the semifinals!!!
  • Ang araw ko.
  • ( things you dont't know
  • my date this summer!
  • Tv series watched [reviews]


  • archives
  • July 2006

  • December 2006

  • January 2007

  • March 2007

  • January 2008

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • October 2008

  • June 2009

  • July 2009



  • Blogistas